2020 Genesis G90 Review
2020 Genesis G90 Review
Here at Genesis of Littleton, there are a couple ways that our drivers in Parker, Littleton, and Castle Rock can learn more about the luxurious 2020 Genesis G90. You can read about it in this review; you can talk to one of our experts about it; or you can come down to our Colorado dealership and test drive it in person. Whichever way, we hope you take in this remarkable car’s engine power, good looks, and so on.
2020 Genesis G90: Performance and Efficiency
The G90 model’s standard twin-turbo V6 engine sets the tone with 365 horsepower. It’ll also play nicely with the sedan’s standard 8-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONICÒ. However, if you’re the type of person who pushes the envelope at every opportunity, Genesis engineers have the solution for you—upgrade to an available V8 option that can kick out 420 horsepower and 383 lb-ft of torque at 5,000 RPM.
Furthermore, its fuel economy ratings are top-notch, too. Depending on which trim level and engine you go with, you’ll enjoy up to an EPA-estimated 17 city/25 highway MPG.1
2020 Genesis G90: Style and Design
This is also a vehicle that looks the part on the outside and the inside. On the outside, its G-Matrix design identity features a diamond-inspired pattern that permeates every detail, big and small, from its iconic Genesis Crest grille to its tasteful wheel covers and beyond. On the inside, a host of thoughtful design elements will make every ride as comfortable and convenient as possible. Take a look through them here:
- 22-Way Adjustable Driver’s Seat with Smart Posture Care
- Excellent Interior Sound Insulation
- Power Soft-Close Doors
Plus, a state-of-the-art hands-free smart power trunk will make putting things in there simpler than ever.
2020 Genesis G90: Technology
Speaking of things that are state of the art, we’ll conclude with a preview of the role technology plays:
- Navigation. Its first role is navigation—essentially, the art of helping you get where you need to go. The G90 model’s 12.3-inch HD Navigation System has a split screen display, so you can access more info.
- Entertainment. Its second role is entertainment. This full-size Genesis sedan’s premium 17-speaker audio system graces the cabin with QuantumLogicÒ Surround and Clari-FiÔ Music Restoration Technology.
- Safety. Finally, its third (and perhaps most important) role is safety. We encourage you to have a conversation with somebody on our team about the specifics of its most protective safety technologies, including Lane Keeping Assist with Lane Following Assist, Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist, and more.
Test drive the 2020 Genesis G90 as soon as possible at Genesis of Littleton
If you live in Castle Rock, Littleton, Parker, or any of the surrounding Colorado communities, there’s really no reason to wait. Drop us a line at our dealership to figure out how you can experience this luxury full-size sedan for yourself. Call us or reach out to us online to schedule something that’s convenient for you.
1EPA estimates. For comparison only. Your actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle’s condition.