2021 Genesis G70 Interior
Ah, space and style—the two characteristics people tend to crave the most in luxury cars. Wouldn’t you know it—the 2021 Genesis G70 offers both in abundance! Let’s start with spacing. The front row has 42.6 inches of front legroom, while the backseat legroom clocks in at 34.8 inches, so occupants will have plenty of room to stretch out in.
Sitting in the driver’s seat puts you squarely in a position of power. Take one look around and admire the stylishly stitched pattern of the side panel and seat upholstery made from the finest materials. You’ll have numerous options available to you, including:
- Available luxury quilted or sport seats to put your own personal stamp on the car.
- Available heated and ventilated seats that provide comfort on cold winter mornings or hot summer afternoons.
For even more comfort, there’s an available 16-way power driver’s seat to give you an added sense of control, so you’re not consistently fiddling with the seat adjustment settings while driving.
Serious About Safety
The 2021 Genesis G70 puts an absolute premium on keeping vehicle occupants safe. That’s why Genesis makes advanced safety features standard, including:
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Protection monitors the front of the car and alerts the driver of impending collisions by pressing the brakes if needed.
- Lane Keeping Assist, which not only notifies the driver of unintentional lane departures, but it also helps return the vehicle into the proper lane.
The G70’s most innovative safety feature just might be the Driver Attention Warning (DAW), which is a system that closely monitors your recent driving patterns. Based on these patterns, the system is able to assess your current driving state and make recommendations—like pulling over and taking a break, or refocusing your attention to the road.
The interior delights in the Genesis G70 continue with an impressive array of integrated technological wizardry to keep you connected to the world. The following features come standard:
- AM/FM/SiriusXM/HD Radio™ audio system with six speakers
- Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone system
- 8-inch color touchscreen audio display
There’s also an available wireless smartphone charging system that charges your smartphone by simply placing it on a charging pad, no wires required.