What We’re Doing to Help | Coronavirus/COVID-19
At Genesis of Littleton our top priority is the health and safety of our customers, employees, and community.
With the recent outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that we are doing everything in our power to reduce the spread of the virus.
We are taking every precaution possible to keep our dealership safe during this uncertain time:
- Increasing efforts to clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and high traffic areas
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Making hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes readily available
- Encouraging employees to stay home if they are sick or if they have a family member that is sick
- We are offering free vehicle pickup and drop-off with a complimentary cleaning/disinfecting if your vehicle needs servicing
To help reduce exposure during this time,Genesis of Littleton has instituted the following measures for our clients:
- Virtual trade appraisals
- No-charge pickup for service appointments*
- Employees showing symptoms will be sent home or will be advised to stay at home.
We will be disinfecting every vehicle that comes through the service department as well as the service loaner vehicles. Steps for this process include wiping down the steering wheel, door handles, shift lever, any buttons or touch screens, wiper and turn signal stalks, passenger and driver door armrests, grab handles, and seat adjusters.
Many of the same household cleaners that kill coronaviruses on hard surfaces at home can also clean a car without damaging its interior, such as alcohol solutions that contain at least 70 percent alcohol are effective against coronavirus according to the CDC. We will use isopropyl alcohol, which evidence supports as being the most efficient sterilizer to disinfect the interior of the cars without damaging the interior of the vehicle. In addition, we will use leather cleaner and conditioner for the protection of the leather.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this challenging situation one day at a time and determine how to best continue providing the exceptional level of service that we are known for.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our efforts to keep our dealership and community safe, please feel free to contact us.
*Please note that vehicle pickup and drop-off for service is only available during regular business hours by appointment and within a 25-mile radius of Genesis of Littleton.
For more information on coronavirus/COVID-19 and how to protect yourself and prevent further illness, please visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html